1. Use of Materials on Verdugo Home Health You may use Verdugo Home Health material on this site solely for your personal non-commercial information and education. You may download to one computer or print one copy of material from the Verdugo Home Health web site. You may not remove or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Except for one-time use as stated above, you may not reproduce anything you see or read on the Verdugo Home Health Web site. This includes images, photographs, illustrations, icons, texts, video clips, written and other materials. Except as expressly set forth in these terms, you may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, alter, transform, create derivative works of, build upon or publicly display any Verdugo Home Health material without our express written permission. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this site (or the servers and networks which are connected to this site). If you fail to follow these terms, your permission to use Verdugo Home Health material will automatically end. If that happens, you must immediately destroy any copies of all Verdugo Home Health materials in your possession or control.
3. Limitation of Liability Neither Verdugo Home Health nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this web site shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, moral, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, loss of revenue, profits, goodwill, reputation, opportunities, data or information) resulting from your access to, or use of, or inability to use, this web site and Verdugo Home Health material whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including, but not limited to, negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not Verdugo Home Health is advised of the possibility of such damage. Because some states and countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
4. Links Verdugo Home Health provides links to other sites that are not under the control of Verdugo Home Health and for which Verdugo Home Health is not responsible. The appearance on this site of the name or logo of another entity, or the appearance of any link to another entity’s site, does not indicate endorsement or referral by Verdugo Home Health of the other entity or its products and services, and Verdugo Home Health expressly disclaims any such endorsement or referral. Verdugo Home Health is not responsible for the privacy policies of or any actions of any third parties that control activities of such third-party sites. You will need to contact parties that control these sites for information about how they collect and maintain data. You acknowledge and agree that Verdugo Home Health is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites, products or services, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products, services or other materials on, or available from, such sites.
5. Limitation on Scope Unless otherwise stated, Verdugo Home Health information and materials are presented only to promote products and services of Verdugo Home Health and companies with whom we have signed agreements. Verdugo Home Health controls and operates Verdugo Home Health from its headquarters in Los Angeles, California. If you use Verdugo Home Health from other Web site locations, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You are also responsible for abiding by local laws, since access to Verdugo Home Health’s material may not be legal everywhere. Verdugo Home Health products are available in many parts of the world. However, Verdugo Home Health may describe products that are not available worldwide.
6. Termination Verdugo Home Health may end your use of this Web site for any reason with or without notice to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Verdugo Home Health may end your use of this Web site, with or without notice to you, if we believe that you have violated (i) the letter or spirit of this Agreement or (ii) the rights of Verdugo Home Health or any third party. We may also change or remove www.hopehospice.com, with or without notice to you and without any penalty.
7. General Provisions These terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and Verdugo Home Health and completely replace any prior agreements between you and Verdugo Home Health in relation to this site. If any portion of these terms is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable portion shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to the greatest extent possible and the remainder of the provisions shall remain in full force and effect. These terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding relating to your access to, or use of, this Web site or Verdugo Home Health’s material will be instituted in a federal court in the California. You agree that if Verdugo Home Health does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these terms (or which Verdugo Home Health has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Verdugo Home Health’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Verdugo Home Health.